Sir Charles Spencer "Charlie" Chaplin, (16 April 1889 25 December 1977) was an English comic actor, filmmaker, and composer who rose to fame in the silent era. This black and white artwork is a combination of retro and vintage style and is a popular choice to dress any space.
- The large scale will create a powerful statement of design and style in any area.
- Printed on high quality canvas using pigment-based inks for exceptional long-lasting colour.
- Ready to hang for your convenience.
- Perfect for adorning your living, bedroom, dining or commercial space.
- Custom packaged for safe delivery.
- Designed and made in Italy.
- Product size : 100cm x 150cm.